- Submissions to PervasiveHealth must be anonymized. Please remove authors’ names, acknowledgements and any other information that could identify authors.
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the ACM guidelines here, and please read the following instructions.
- We recommend using the ACM_SigConf format.
- Please be sure to use the correct Category and Subject Descriptor in your paper. See the above guidelines for instructions and visit http://www.acm.org/about/class/2012 for more information.
- For Rising Stars papers, please add the “Rising Stars” markup in the paper header, next to the conference name.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format. A PDF creator can be downloaded for Windows here.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by ACM, could result in your paper not being included in the ACM Digital Library.
- Please note that you will see this box at the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. This is the ACM copyright and document/conference identification.
- Poster format must be A0