PervasiveHealth is a premier international forum with a specific focus on technologies and human factors related to the use of ubiquitous computing in healthcare and for wellbeing. The overall goal of the PervasiveHealth conference is to take a multidisciplinary approach to Pervasive Healthcare, technology, research and development. PervasiveHealth is addressing a broad scope of research topics and concerns: identify and understand problems from a technological, social, medical, and legal as well as financial perspective (with a particular emphasis on understanding and supporting patient and practitioner needs), design, implementation, and evaluation of supporting hardware and software infrastructures, algorithms, services and applications, and organizational strategies that facilitate integration of Pervasive Healthcare technology into the healthcare enterprise. The PervasiveHealth conference this year will focus on telemedicine, new technologies designed and developed to face the challenges of covid-19, and the way healthcare systems should be re-designed in collaboration between industry, academia and decision-makers to create advanced care systems.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The following topics are in relation to the conference focus:
- Sensing/Actuating Technologies and Pervasive Computing
- Intelligent Digital Health Systems and Interventions
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW)
- Identifying and Addressing Stakeholder Needs
- Usability and Acceptability
- Barriers and Enablers to Adoption of New Technologies and Care Models
- Social Implications of Pervasive Health Technology and Social Inclusion
- Patient and Caregiver Empowerment
- Digital Interventions and Health Behavior Change
- Autonomous Systems to Support Independent Living
- Clinical Applications
- Validation and Evaluation Studies
- Telemedicine and mHealth Solutions/Telemonitoring
- Chronic Disease and Health Risk Management Applications
- Health/Wellbeing Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Home-based Healthcare and Wellness Measurement and Monitoring
- Continuous vs. Event-driven Monitoring of Patients
- Smart Homes
- Activity Recognition and Fall Detection
- User Modelling and Personalization
- Decision Support Systems
- Data Fusion in Pervasive Healthcare Environments
- Business Cases and Cost Issues
- Security and Privacy Issues
- Training of Healthcare Professional for Pervasive Healthcare
- Legal and Regulatory Issues
- Education and Acquired Skills
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
PervasiveHealth proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Special Issue: Pervasive Computing for Healthcare
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.