Papers should be anonymised and submitted through EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pervasivehealth2018), and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author’s kit section). Please remove any identifying information from the paper and reference your own work in a neutral manner.
ACM Templates can be downloaded here. Use SIGCHI template.
How do I submit a paper in EasyChair?
- Go to EasyChair website
- Log in or sign up as new user
- Click the ‘enter as an author’ link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English and PDF format.
- Regular papers should not exceed 10 pages in length, including references and appendix.
- Short papers should not exceed 4 pages in length, including references.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the ACM formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author’s Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available.