- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format using SIGCHI template. View the ACM guidelines and templates here, and please read the below instructions.
- Please be sure to use the correct Category and Subject Descriptor in your paper. See the above guidelines for instructions and visit ACM PROCEEDINGS TEMPLATES for more information.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by ACM, could result in your paper not being included in the ACM Digital Library.
- Please note that you will see this box at the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. This is the ACM copyright and document/conference identification.